You're going to behave now, right? Or do you need yet another dose of feminization conditioning?
"N-No more, Master. Please. I'll be good. I promise."
You're not a man anymore. You need to forget that life. You work for us now. You'll wait on us hand and foot. Serve us. Obey us. Pleasure us. Get passed around like the little fuck toy you are. That's what you deserve, after what you did. You will obey. You cannot resist us.
"Please, Master, no. I... I can't... I'm sorry. I'll be good. Change me back, please!"
Hmm. Looks like we still need to hit you with another dose after all. You surprise me, little girl. We've already stripped you of all your manhood, transforming you from the inside out, giving you breasts and a tight little pussy. Your hormones should have already started kicking in. We've washed your mind, making you even more feminine and submissive. You know what we're capable of. And still you resist?
"I'm sorry Master. I just... I'm sorry. Please change me back now. I can't live like this! I can't be a girl! I won't be your little sex slave!"
My dear, one more dose, and you'll be the sluttiest little girl in town. You won't be able to think about anything else. Now hold still, it's time for your treatment. You little slut. There's a good girl...
