skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Didn't Think This Through
Home
»
blonde
»
brunette
»
curiosity
»
oops
»
Didn't Think This Through
Sunday
Didn't Think This Through
"Wait. How are we supposed to do this again?"
"This is why I told you one of us needed to stay as a guy!
Fuck me!"
"I'm trying..."
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Last 7 days
Last 30 days
To Wish To Be a Mermaid
Jimmy was half way to becoming a mermaid. He always dreamed of this. Being free. At home exploring the ocean. One with the sea. So far, he f...
Mysterious Energy
It began with a tingling. Focused around his belly and in his crotch. It almost tickled. And then the sensation moved up his center, into hi...
Body Swapping for Pleasure
Mmm, so close. I'm gonna make her cum. I mean make "me" cum. Never thought taking over her body could be so much fun. Mmm, yea...
Revenge of the Hacker - Part 1 of 5
"You messed with the wrong guy. I'm gonna make sure you never transform another person again!" Connecting to tiresiasglobal......
All time
Rosestead Transfer Student
I was a transfer student at Rosestead High. My dad got a new job in town. We moved there half way into my senior year. I really didn't w...
To Wish To Be a Mermaid
Jimmy was half way to becoming a mermaid. He always dreamed of this. Being free. At home exploring the ocean. One with the sea. So far, he f...
I've Cum a Long Way - Caption #99
Wow. Hard to believe there's been 99 captions already. And to think, this all started to have a little fun. * * * Aloha friends. Dawn he...
Sissy the ex-Thief
Rick was a thief. He stole a lot of money from some really powerful people. And that was his mistake. One night he got caught. And instead o...
Shape-Shifter
Chris was born into a normal family in middle-class suburbia. But it wasn't until his sixteenth birthday that he discovered his family s...
She Was Only Curious
"So you said you were curious what it felt like for women when they had sex. Well, tell me Jack. What does it feel like?" "Oh...
Secret Society Betrayal
"Hold still, Roger! You're only making this harder on yourself!" shouted one of their voices. Roger was a member of a secret s...
Set Free
Candy was originally born as a man, but all her life, felt she was in the wrong body. She longed to be feminine. To be free. To express who ...
Guardian Angel
Michael was a good cop. He had plenty of chances to take bribes, steal drugs, or turn corrupt. He never let the bad guys intimidate him into...
Pretty Please
"You were so totally right. I had no idea I'd love being a girl so much. I want you to do it. Cum inside me. Lock me in this body f...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
▼
September
Finally Free
When You Wish Upon a Star
Mistress
Be Careful What You Eat
Molded by Her Hands
Dressing Up for Halloween
Our First Super Hero
Pussy Lover
Where'd She Go?
Kara Reborn
The Health Inspector
Blue But She Don't Care
The New Kitty
The New Housewife
Pretty Please
Extended Vacation
Your Desires
The Were-Woman
Didn't Think This Through
Lesbian Curious
The Resistant Sex Slave
Warning: Viewing This Site May Change Your Life
Gaining Immortality
Abducted by Aliens
Nude Beach
►
July