|
|
|
|
|
Home
» blonde
» curiosity
» girlfriend
» magic spell
» permanent
» self-discovery
» sexual urges
» She Was Only Curious
Sunday
She Was Only Curious
"So you said you were curious what it felt like for women when they had sex. Well, tell me Jack. What does it feel like?"
"Oh my God."
"You like it?"
"Uh huh."
"You really like it?"
"Oh my God. This feels fucking amazing! It's like... it's like he's inside me. I can feel his pulse inside my vagina. I just want to tighten around his cock and squeeze his cum into me..."
"Wow, you really are enjoying this, aren't you? We could make this permanent, you know. What do you think about that?"
"Ohhh Goddd..."
*whispers magic words, from an ancient language, into her ear*
*moans* "Oh... God... yes!!!"
"Welcome to your new life, Jacqueline."
"I think I'm about to cum now!"
"Go ahead. Enjoy it. From now on, you will."
Posted by
topexae
Labels:
blonde,
curiosity,
girlfriend,
magic spell,
permanent,
self-discovery,
sexual urges
