Wow. Hard to believe there's been 99 captions already.
And to think, this all started to have a little fun.
* * *
Aloha friends. Dawn here. I can't believe this is Caption #99. I started this blog less than a year ago, just for fun. I really enjoyed reading other people's TG captions. So I decided to try my hand at it. I had no idea I'd get this far. It's truly amazing. It's been an incredible and fun ride.
And it almost didn't happen.
At first, I didn't think I had the time or interest to really develop a full blog. I guess I was wrong. Inspiration kept striking. Beautiful naked muses kept taunting and seducing me. Add one caption after another, and before I knew it, I'm about to hit the Big 100.
Tiresias Global
I originally named this site "Tiresias Global". Tiresias, if you're not already familiar, is a character from Greek mythology who got transformed into a woman for several years. Later, Zeus and his wife were having a debate on which gender got more pleasure from sex. They asked Tiresias (the only one who'd truly know), and Tiresias said, without a doubt, women enjoyed ten times more sexual pleasure than men.
Tiresias Global, a fictitious company I made up, enjoyed turning men into women -- and seldom got any complaints from their "volunteers". Several of the captions continued the Tiresias Global story -- interns, former employees, unexpected volunteers and test subjects, government inspectors, and more -- all turned into beautiful young women. One time, a villain stole their Gender-Transforming Ray gun -- and began zapping people by surprise in public. A few of Tiresias Global's girls got super powers too. It was a lot of fun.
But then one day, that all changed.
The Mad Scientist
After Tiresias Global suffered a devastating loss and financial setback from a recent hacker attack (apparently not everybody was pleased with their new body), the company was vulnerable and exposed. And that's when the Mad Scientist stepped in.
He had initially worked for Tiresias Global quietly in the background as a consultant. But he seized this opportunity, took over all of Tiresias Global's labs and operations, and enslaved everyone under his absolute control. A few tried to resist -- but they ended up becoming his personal and eternally obedient sex slaves. None challenged him again.
And thus ended Tiresias Global's legacy -- and marked the beginning of the Mad Scientist's reign.
What comes next? Only time will tell...
Special TG Caption Requests
Captioning for this site has been a lot of fun. I made several new friends through it. Sometimes we enjoyed some role-playing online. Or shared our favorite captions with each other (from this site and others). Some asked for a special request -- a custom TG caption just for them -- and I gladly obliged!
My All-Time Favorites
It's hard to pick my all-time favorites. Out of nearly 100 captions, there's going to be some good ones and some not-as-good ones. But if I had to pick my Top 10 Favorite Captions thus far, they'd have to be...
- Learning How A Woman's Body Responds Sexually
- Don't Fight It
- Zerophilium
- Obey the New Master
- Big Boobs
- Birthday Party Surprise
- Nymph RPG
- When You Wish Upon a Star
- The New Housewife
- Keeping Company Secrets
And It's Just the Beginning
Thanks so much for being a part of this ride. For subscribing, telling other TG fans, linking back to this site, sending me private messages, and posting your comments. I can't believe I'm about to hit my 100th caption. And to think, this all started just for fun. It still is fun. And that's why I'm gonna keep captioning.
Thanks for visiting. Come by anytime, cutie. You're always welcome here.
Love always,
Dawn
