I never should have eaten that fruit. I knew something tasted funny about it.
Hmm. Now all I can think about is boys. And cute outfits. Shoe shopping. So stereotypically girly. It's not fair. It's stupid. But, like, I can't help it. It's all I think about anymore. It's what I want. The heart wants what it wants, ya know?
The fruit? Oh, turns out there's some kind of sacred tree somewhere in the Amazon jungle, or something, that bears these magical fruits. It was really delicious. But it'll like totally turn you into a girl. At least it did for me. I heard it sometimes turns people into other things. Animals. Plants. Whatever. I guess I was lucky then. Apparently it changes you based on your karma. And me?
Like, I guess I thought women only cared about shoes, shopping, and boys. That all they wanted, all they were good for, was like sex and stuff. Now that's me. That's all I can think about. That's all I can, or um, even want to do. Say... you're cute. What's your name?
