Sunday

Mistress



Enter my pet, if you dare.

I am your new Mistress. Your Goddess. You will worship me, obey me, serve me, and pleasure me. Your life, your mind, your body, your very soul will be mine.

You see these two next to me? The brunette on my right and the redhead on my left? They were once free men, powerful men, independent men... and I changed them. I enslaved them. I feminized them and made them my slaves. Just as I'm about to do to you.

Now come closer. Closer. Look deep into my eyes. Feel the pull of my power against your soul. Are you getting hard? Do you want to fuck me or one of my slaves? You can. Just say the word. Say you'll be mine forever, and you can have any one of us. But after midnight, your soul will belong to me. Your mind, your body, the very desires of your heart will only be toward me.

Is that what you want? Is that why you came here? You could have sex with anyone. But no one pleasures a man like we can. No one satisfies a man like we can. And we can be yours, for a night, if only you'll say those sweet words I long to hear. Say you'll be mine. And I will enslave you, change you, and make you one of us . . . forever.