Sunday

Gaining Immortality


Hey Jennifer. Good morning, Jenniger. Wakey-wakey, sleepy head. How do you feel, beautiful?

"Ugh, what happened? Where am I?"

Looks like our spell worked perfectly.

"Spell?"

Tonight's the celestial alignment. Remember? We bought that ritual for eternal life. But it requires powerful sex magick to work. Neither one of us could find a girlfriend in time, so you suggested we use a polymorph spell to turn me into a girl, "temporarily," you said.

But I wasn't ready to spend eternity as a babe. So I cast the spell on you instead. Good morning, sweetie. After tonight, we'll both live forever. You, unfortunately, will be stuck in that form. You think I didn't know that would happen?

"I don't remember any of this."

You wouldn't, dear. Now come here, give me a kiss. We haven't got much time left to complete the ritual, to lock in our youth and immortality.