|
|
|
|
|
Sunday
Rosestead Transfer Student
I was a transfer student at Rosestead High. My dad got a new job in town. We moved there half way into my senior year. I really didn't want to leave all my old friends behind. But I didn't exactly have a choice.
They warn you about something in the water here. An experimental chemical that affects a small percentage of boys and girls.
Sometimes, they warned, if deep down you'd really rather be the opposite sex, this chemical would actually, physically change you to match those desires.
I didn't believe them. At first. I mean, yeah, sure, I guess I was kinda curious what it'd be like to be a girl. And, maybe I envied them a little, all the attention they got, the special treatment, multiple orgasms, and everything. But I never thought it'd actually happen to me. I couldn't believe I'd actually change into... well... take a look.
Like what you see? There's another side effect of this chemical. Makes everybody really horny all the time. And it's been like 20 minutes since my last guy. They call me a community girl for a reason, you know. What are you waiting for? We both want this.
This caption was inspired by The Masculine Mystique, a "choose-your-own-adventure" style story game created by Barabbass. I highly enjoyed reading this interactive story. At the moment, it's still in development. (They're still adding new endings.) But there's plenty to enjoy right now. Check it out.
