|
|
|
|
|
Monday
Membership Has Its Privileges
Hi, my name's Sheri. As you can see, I'm a girl. But I wasn't always. I used to be a guy. I was a bellhop at this 5-diamond luxury hotel. Everything changed one fateful day when I met a most intoxicating guest.
She was beautiful beyond description. Rich, charming, confident. I took her bags up to her room. But for my "tip", she pulled me inside, threw me onto the bed, and we had the most amazing sex ever.
After, she admitted she belonged to a secret society that worshipped an ancient goddess that granted them unlimited wealth, youth, power, and beauty. She asked if I wanted to join.
Duh. Totally. As soon as I nodded yes, she placed her hands on my chest and penis, and spoke something in another language. Suddenly, my body began transforming. I couldn't help it. I changed into a girl. She gave me my new name, welcomed me into the female-only cult (now she told me), and taught me a few spells. One for money, one for power, another for great sex, eternal youth, and even the power to transform anyone I chose into a new member too, just like me.
The only way to change back was to leave the cult. And I didn't want to give up that power.
