|
|
|
|
|
Saturday
Spying on the Girls
That's it Adam. Don't fight it. Surrender to it. Let it go. Let it happen...
"Please, no more..."
No. You're going all the way, Adam. Feel it taking control of your body, reshaping it, curving your sides, enlarging your breasts...
"Stop, please! I swear I'll never do it again!"
Oh, that I believe. You'll never sneak into the girl's locker room and spy on us showering again. This magic water will ensure that. You'll never spy on us again because you'll be one of us...
"But... I... Oh.... I feel so weird..."
That's your hormones taking over. Yes, your new breasts are filling in nicely. And what's this? I can't feel your manhood anymore. It's completely gone. Hold still, Adam, it's almost over. Let the magic water flow over your skin, washing away all your male body. Let it change you. Let it mold you. Let it make you... into a woman. Surrender to it. Love it. Feel it. Enjoy it. Embrace it. That's it. Good girl.
