Tuesday

Be My Lover






Come to me, if you dare.

A night of pleasure, we're sure to have. One you'll never forget. I promise you that.

Let me wrap my legs around you. Press your body against my soft full breasts. Kiss my lips. Let our tongues meet and tease one another. Stroke my face. Rub my breasts. Feel my legs. And I'll grip your ass and pull you tighter, closer.

Kiss me. Caress me. Make love to me. And I'll spread open my legs wide for you. Reveal my feminine flower. Juicy. Wet. Ready for you. Wanting you. Aching for you. Enter me. Penetrate me. Thrust me. Pound me. Fill me with your hard cock and when you're done, squirt your hot sticky juice inside me. Fill me up. I want to feel you cum inside me. Now.

But... sweet lover of mine, I feel I must warn you. I'm not like most girls. I have a little STD. Don't worry. It's nothing bad. I actually think you'll like it. It's a virus, but it won't ever make you sick. No, my dear, it will make you... well, just like me.

I caught it from this hot girl last year. It changed me. Turned me... into a sensual, seductive, rather randy girl. That's right. I was a man, like you. And if you have sex with me tonight, you'll become a girl, like me. But, lover, you won't mind one bit.