|
|
|
|
|
Home
» [Series: Mad Scientist]
» begging
» blonde
» forced
» sexual urges
» submission
» Don't Fight It
Wednesday
Don't Fight It
Ha ha. Very funny, Mister Mad Scientist. You turned me into a girl. I'm, like, totally LOL'ing my ass off over here. You made your point. Now change me back.
No! I will not suck your dick!
WTF? Hell no, I won't let you fuck me either! If I won't suck your cock, why would I let you fuck me?
Ew, put that thing away! That's gross man! I'm still a guy! . . . Aren't I?
I mean... that's weird... I kinda, sorta, feel a little turned on looking at it. But... that's just because of what you did to me, right?
Wait, don't come any closer. I mean, hold on, let me think. It's just... um... stop. Keep away from me. Don't come any...
It is kinda nice. Alright, I admit it, your cock and balls are totally turning me on. I mean, it's like, I dunno... What have you done to me? Why did you do this to me?
Oh, who cares? Who am I kidding? Do it. Fuck it. Fuck me. Yeah. You heard me. I want you to do it. Here, look, let me spread my legs for you. You like that? You like what you see?
What are you waiting for?
Posted by
topexae
Labels:
[Series: Mad Scientist],
begging,
blonde,
forced,
sexual urges,
submission
