|
|
|
|
|
Friday
Thanksgiving Surprise
Note: This pic was inspired by an unexpected chat conversation between yours truly (the author of this blog) and an online friend aka "Nebula", the day after Thanksgiving.
He sent me a message. "I wonder if my formula's taking effect yet."
"Formula?" I asked, completely ignorant.
"Oh, yes," he said. "The one I put in your turkey yesterday. Hopefully you won't TG too fast."
This captioned pic tells the rest...
Nebula slipped an experimental formula into my Thanksgiving turkey yesterday. He, of course, didn't mention it until the next morning.
"But... but... why?" I asked.
"For science!" he said.
The transformation was supposed to happen slowly. Gradual changes, over the next several days or weeks. But apparently he used the wrong dosage. Was it supposed to be teaspoon or tablespoon?
It didn't help that I ate some of the leftovers too. I'm such a ditz. Over the next few hours, my body changed more and more. Suddenly my clothes didn't fit right anymore. My hands and feet looked smaller and more feminine. Even my voice started to change. And yeah, naturally, my breasts started to grow... a lot... too. *sighs* My dick disappeared faster than I realized, too.
Before I could even register all the changes, I looked in the mirror, and saw myself. Hmm. This wouldn't be so bad. I could... yeah... I could, like, totally get used to this. I was cute.
This new body... I was starting to actually like it. But... something else changed with it. Um, well, I kinda... like... I think the formula was designed to increase my sex drive too. And Nebula over-dosed me, remember? So... um... you wanna?
